The SYSU-CMU Joint Institute of Engineering (JIE) is a partnership between Sun Yat-sen University (SYSU) and Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) to innovate engineering education. The JIE takes a global approach to providing engineering education at the graduate level, by building upon the strengths of the two universities. Students, pursuing the double-degree option at either the masters or doctoral levels, will have the opportunity to study at both institutions, enabling a rich experience in learning the cultures of China and the United States of America.
Students of JIE SYSU-CMU Double Degree in ECE Programs will get:
- Progressive Training Opportunity in Cutting-edge Engineering Fields
- World Class Faculty
- Enhanced International Study Experience
- Degree Certificates Identical to Both Universities
- Intern and Job Opportunities in US
- Generous Scholarship for Outstanding Applicants
Please send CV, Undergraduate Transcript, Statement of Purpose, 3 Letters of Recommendation, Proof of English Proficiency (CET-6, G&T if you have) to email@example.com before the deadline of October 7, 2015 (Chinese) or April 30, 2016 (International).